View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 01:48 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Boring episode was boring .

Klaus - I did like his scenes with the ghosty ghoul/Mikael. Still didn't truly care though. Just meh.

Elijah - Over dramatic as usual . His last scene with Marcel was just too ridiculous for words.

Freya - I mean I get this season is only 13 episodes, but how do you go from keeping wolfie as a pet to suddenly wanting to be best buds and possibly bone her . Talk about rushed.

Hayley - Glad she acknowledged she did "horrible things" to find her family only for them to be dead. Only wish she had actually voiced that she helped betray her hybrid friends and orchestrated a massacre...As for the blue ghosty being tied to her family I just don't care. I feel like 4 seasons into the show is a little late to actually be exploring her family history. Really should have been in s1 or s2 with Jackson and the wolves. But s4...nah dude.

Marcel - Was there, don't care.

Wolfie - Run you idiot!

Vamp Lady - Shady mofo...color me shocked .

Missed Vincent tbh. This was witch business and him not in the episode made no sense at all.

Over all this episode was complete filler and little happened at all. Also a freaking thorn being the new weapon to kill an original is the dumbest thing ever .