View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Myna
Passionate Fan

Totally grabbing an icon, I was about to look for one to change my avi so thanks Alexa!

Regarding the sex thing: not only am I positive that they didn't have sex, I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out V is a virgin. I think it's expected that she wouldn't be one since she's from New York, cultured, advanced, was previously a queen bee, etc etc she also has a vulnerability about her that she reveals to Betty & Archie. I think she may have waited to have sex, I could be wrong but I hope I'm right. Haha or I may be wrong on all of this.

I'm loving their development so far. Archie sleeping on the floor was such a gentlemanly thing to do. If I were to guess what happened, they made out, maybe made it to the bed and she passed out, and so he slept on the floor as a sort of chivalrous gesture. Shows he really liked and respects her.

And it makes me laugh too that he paid more attention to Veronica rather than Valerie. I actually didn't mind Archie & Val getting together, I knew he and Veronica would end up together eventually anyway, but once he and Val did happen, it was boring, maybe partly because his attention was more on Veronica than her lol.

And both their smiles with Jughead these two are really smitten.