View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

​Aw, Paula, those are super pretty! Thanks!!

Been a while since I've posted in this thread and especially now, I'm

But I've decided that I really don't give a crap what LW thinks the ending would be for them. Yeah, take that! . The good thing about fiction, whether it's a book, movie, or TV show, is you can imagine a world after it ends and give it your own conclusion. Kind of like when Emmett showed Bay the recreated Las Vegas set.

Even if it had ended with them together, I still would have thought about what the rest of their lives had in store for them. ​So, I don't really see what's so different about it doing that now. It's not as though she flashed 60-70 years into the future.

There's always a chance and always hope.

I've read a number of stories with HS sweethearts who broke up and had families and children and then their spouse maybe passes away or the marriage ends in divorce and they end up reconnecting.

LW did say it was true love. Therefore, in my heart of hearts, I'd like to think that even if it did happen when they were in their 60s or 70s or 80s, that they could have something again.

Just because LW wrote the story, it doesn't mean it's only her story. It belongs to all of us in a way and who cares if our endgame doesn't match up with hers?

That's why fanfiction is great because you're allowed to explore the world further and right the wrongs that the writers did to certain characters/relationships.

Anyway. that's where I'm at today. Of course it could probably change on a dime so