View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 10:53 PM
AnaMack
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
No, they didn't sleep together. They would have been in the same bed and would have been wrapped around one another.

I believe the only thing that they confirmed is that they are together, are in a relationship.
I'll have to disagree twice. First off, there isn't a rule. They might have just slept apart, but something might have still happened. It's not mandatory that they would wake up together. Besides, Archie was shirtless, the clues are there. If they didn't show, both possibilities still exist. Also, she didn't deny whatever Juggie was obviously implying on them sleeping together. Secondly, no, they aren't dating. I doubt they're gonna have anything official just yet, as well. The one thing that's been confirmed is that they are a thing, whatever that is.

Quote:
I love the fact that they had so many heart to heart moments. They were done so well. You can see that they have things in common, they their chemistry just jumps out at you.
Yeah, that definitely adds up to their development, how they can be so close and such great friends, even, and still be hot as **** and have heated makeouts in the AM.

Quote:
Too bad they feel like they are doing something wrong by being attracted to one another. It's like they have to spare everyone's feelings for wanting to explore What's clearly happening between them. Their hug wasn't in dangerous territory yet they still felt as though they were doing something awful by sharing a hug.
Oh, but that's the best part

Quote:
Those kisses and the way she straddled him . They wanted the other. They couldn't hold off anymore. And he kissed her first. Their eyes spoke without them having to express their feelings with words. They really do have a deep connection.
Amen to that!

I really like KJ's line. I didn't love "fated", though... It sounds so twilighty, I don't know... Right now, as I was reading Alexa's thoughts on it and those quotes I thought of Sweet Corruption. Just an idea. I think we'll still find a line on the show to better define them as a couple.

Speaking of their sweet scenes, I love that smile from Veronica when Archie kisses her out of nowhere and then she dives in, tongue and all, and just gives in to the moment. Man, talk about getting a ship that can do both...
"Because I love you, you idiot!"