View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Kyls
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)
It's so hard to get invested in the show when nothing goes the way you want it to go. Like I seriously try to figure out why they put Jughead and Betty together?! They just can't make their couple feel believable, they have no chemistry. They act so awkward near each other it's unbearable to watch.

I get why they are building Archie and Veronica, they were iconic in comics, but once again - so did Barchie. Why not test those relationships either? I mean don't make them kiss around each corner (like what Bughead do, they are so hard trying to convince us this couple is good, urgh), just make them share glances, show their friendship and so on...this way you can keep at least half of that fanbase till finale. But what's the point of not giving Barchie any screen time and bringing together in season 2 when almost all their shippers will quite watching by that time? That just has no logical background.
I get what you're saying, and the disappointment. And I agree on Betty and Jughead. It's like the one ship that I don't really like right now. Partly because off screen things turned me off them, but also because I don't feel any spark and Jughead looks so young, and other reasons.