View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:16 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
so it was because of the fans?
Yes.... and understandably so.
Because of course I can't bash fans and I won't because I think there are a selected few from every fanbase who needs to remember there is a television show.

But some DE fans I've seen have been so mean towards Kat, and she even replied on twitter sometimes. Some of them have threatened his current wife Nikki because of Nina.
They have threatened the showrunners until getting their way. It's ridiculous.

They asked JP for seasons to get a rain kiss and they finally got it, JP admitted that DE weren't planned to happen so early but because of the fans it did.

It's sort of why I believe DE was endgame to be honest because of being worried over threatening fans and it's ridiculous. People have to separate the difference. I just feel it gives TVD such an bad image because they let one fanbase pretty much control the whole series.

Same for SOME not all, SOME Klaronie shippers. And I don't have an issue of Klaroline but being upset about Joseph being with Persia White??? HUH. Candice is married as well. Klaus is now Joseph and Candice is not Caroline and by the way Candice is NOT team Klaroline. So, I don't get it.