View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Lily2003
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
And I agree. I think Marshall and TPTB are probably listening to the feedback from the survey. Again I can't say why I feel this way exactly, Just a feeling I'm getting.
I wish I could be as optimistic as you but I'm not at all. I think Marshall is completely oblivious to what the fans want and is very out of touch. The only hope we have is if CMT is listening to the surveys and either applies pressure or gets rid of Marshall. They have done nothing but hire more and more recurring characters which is doing nothing but taking away from our mains. I was very disheartened to see both Zach and Clay in the new promo but no Will. Does Will even have a story line in 5B? Or is he nothing more than arm candy for Zach so not worth mentioning? I hate Zach's line to Deacon about "it's what Rayna would have wanted". WTH!!!! How dare Zach think that he knows what Rayna would want. He knew her for how long? A nanosecond. Screw you Zach!! I would love to see Deacon punch his lights out but I'm sure that won't happen because Zach is apparently the golden child of the show now. And don't get me started on Scarlett. Gunnar you are either a complete idiot or a saint for still caring about that hot mess.

Sorry for the rant but watching the promo made me start crying all over again. It's upsetting that I can no longer watch a show that I really loved. Now that S6 is a given, I hope that the ratings tank for S5B so that they have no choice but to re-evaluate and re-boot for S6.