View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:57 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I think it's one of the best dance/Prom moments from TV.
I know what you mean, it makes me want to experience something similar.

I enjoyed the Pacey/Andie scenes in this episode, but my heart ached for Pacey at how sad he was throughout the whole episode. I do feel bad for Andie, but going with Pacey is most definitely better than going alone, so I don't think he did a bad thing by asking her even if he said it wasn't a pity ask.

I was a little disheartened by Dawson's selfishness. He didn't care about Pacey's feelings or saying that Pacey had the nerve to show up, he didn't care about Jack's feelings, he only wanted to have the Prom, so Joey would go. And I didn't like how he stormed out of the dance forcing Joey to run after him.

I absolutely love Jack, but I didn't care for his attitude toward Ethan; however, I loved the moment between he and Joey.

I felt really bad for Pacey, but I almost felt worse for Joey because she regretted saying yes to Dawson right from the beginning and she couldn't take her eyes off of Pacey the whole time at Prom.

PJo fan or not, you can't help but fall for that speech of Pacey's about remembering Joey's bracelet He was perfect in that scene, not to mention how incredibly gorgeous Pacey was in that Tux

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 04-15-2017 at 08:37 PM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote