View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:25 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread JJH85

I am going to respond to the other thread

Quote:
I love that pic and even though it's a quick scene, Joey can't keep her hands off of Pacey. It's so obvious and cute and she's not as handsy with anyone else throughout the series.
good point

Quote:
Thanks for that review of Love Bites. I think pretty much says what all PJo fans feel.
thanks. I like how the reviewer feels like she was regretting her decision when she saw Joey hugging Eddie. Joey doesn't react like that when she's hugging someone unless she is lying about something. She usually closes her eyes. She did not close her eyes, she didn't smile, or have that intensity with her eyes closed. She put on an act when she gets there and looks happy, but then it's obvious she is full of it when they hug

Quote:
When would you guys say Joey fell for Pacey? I always thought it was in Four to Tango when she overreacted big time to him and Jen's casual romance. Just curious what you guys think.
good point. I noticed how she wanted an excuse to be around Pacey. There is no way she would take dance lessons with him if she had no interest in him. She had to know there was going to be some form of body contact. They were ballroom dancing. Dawson questions her and says, "Why did you ask Pacey?" She could have asked him to help around the B and B in exchange for helping him with Math. She looks relieved when she goes to get her coat and looks around and doesn't see Jen there. When Dawson is talking to her, he says sometimes you just want to have someone at the end of your reach at the end of the day no matter how wrong the feelings are. When Joey and Pacey are walking out at the end, she grabs his hand. Pacey says, "You did overreact, didn't you." It went back to "You can't keep doing this to me." he would notice her reactions

Quote:
I think you might be right and if I had to take a guess, I would have chosen FTT as well. I don't think she would admit it even to herself, but there is definitely some affection in her feelings. You can see it in her face a few times in that episode.
agree. Jen notices and it was in the desktops. I thought it was at Thanksgiving. She just looks so blushy when she's telling Andie that Pacey has his moments after she calls him a doofus

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"