View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:39 AM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I haven't yet, but I finally bought all of them so I plan to start soon. I've always wanted to, but just never got around to it.
I missed the craze when it first came out. I was in my mid 20s when I finally read them, after the last movie was released. But it's a really good series.

Quote:
After I get an OTP for a show any opposing ship, I'm just not for.
I'm not too great at multi shipping. If I get attached to a couple, like really attached, I can't multi ship. It's only when I am not attached to couples that multi shipping characters becomes easy.
But I'd say only 2 couples got me really attached where I searched for fanfic and arts and videos.

Quote:
But for Stefan/Caroline because I loved their friendship so much, the idea of them together didn't feel right for me. I watched a couple episodes with them together and they didn't feel like a couple to me, it was just like they were together for the sake of it, idk
Whenever I think of Stefan & Caroline, I think of that moment in the Pilot where Caroline is trying to get with Stefan and he's like, it's never going to happen. And then I laugh.