View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 08:04 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
It's not like being single is the biggest burden in life. I would prefer that over her ending up with Travis anyway and unless they do a flash forward, her ending up with Emmett wouldn't make much sense, at least not right away.

I could also see Regina going after Eric in the end. But we'll see.
I agree. I love being single. It's not a burden.

But Bay does get the shaft a lot on this show. So much so, that earlier today, I thought to look up the definition for it. I found this at Urban Dictionary:
1. Originating in Old Europe during the Middle Ages, where burial space was often in short supply throughout many communities. To maximize use of space in many cemetaries, the dead were often buried in a 6 foot vertical shaft, rather than the usual horizontal grave position. The vertical position was considered less socially respectable. Thereafter the term began to mean poor treatment given to someone in such a way that demeans him or affirms second hand status as a citizen.
I won't share the second definition, but it was even worse.

If every other character ends the series with their life mate, and Bay does not, then why is she different?

What are the writers saying about Bay?

Daphne has treated Mingo horribly. Daphne has treated a lot of people horribly. Why does so much go her way?

I have this feeling that the writers are going to turn Mingo back into his "prince charming" self here at the end of the series. Why does Daphne need that?

Why couldn't we see Daphne truly devoted to her study of medicine here at the end? Or even going back to work in a restaurant? She could open a bakery and supply The Cracked Mug with pastries and lemon cakes.

If the series ends with Daphne & Mingo together and Bay all alone, I will be sad about that.