View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 02:28 AM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane111 (View Post)
I didn't need more delena scenes. I just needed Ian to deliver in those scenes and he failed.

Their situation definitly changed. He's bitter and rude about her. So either he's not over the break up, or his wife thinks he's not and he's trying to fix this.The guy failed to do his job ,to put aside whatever issue he had wiith Nina for one freaking episode.His wife was on the set all the 6 days Nina filmed. That says a lot.
I'll be more specific, the bolded part of this post isn't fact, it's speculation. While yes, we do have his behavior on twitter that don't paint him in a good light (and I have seen them) it's not concrete that Ian is bitter and that his acting fell short. Does it seem that way? Sure, but to state it as fact is saying that we can read his mind and know how he's feeling. It's similar to those who claimed Nina was a cold-hearted person because of all the party pictures that came out right after the break-up. It's operating under the assumption of knowing exactly her state of mind.

Also, let's assume that what you're saying is undeniably true with concrete evidence, it still isn't allowed because this is not an anti thread. And even bashing real life people wouldn't be allowed in an anti thread. You don't need to be super happy and kiss Ian's ass in here, your comments about his performance not being up to par is completely allowed but as long as it's done respectfully.

Quote:
1)Nikki was on the set the 6 days of filming of Nina
True yes, but we don't know for a fact that he was trying to rub Nikki in her face or doing it for any malicious intentions by having her on set. I believe he was already bringing her to set before Nina returned for the finale, so anyone could argue that point.

Quote:
3)Whatever issue he had with her it was his job to put it aside and deliver and he didn't
Again though, it is not concrete that Nina was the reason he couldn't deliver. Now am I saying that it seems obvious that was the reason? Yes, many fans tend to think so but for all we know he could have been sick and also not everyone holds the same opinion that Ian's acting wasn't great so there's that. I was disappointed in his performance but I know that this is subjective. Like Karin (nira) did come back with my disappointment saying that she thought he did a decent job. So while what you're saying are facts, your interpretation of those facts are speculation.While at times I do wish I could be brutally honest and voice my beliefs based on speculation, it's not a good idea because it has the potential to turn this board into a war zone and alienates those who are fans of Ian. And it's important the board stays professional and not becoming a place where we let negative speculation run ramp-id.

I hope this makes sense to you, Imane. I'm not trying to make you feel like you can't be truthful, I'm simply trying to keep the peace by enforcing an important rule.