View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

Imane, please refrain from your comments about Ian, while we may have think we have an inkling to how things went down between Ian and Nina, we likely haven't a clue. I think it's fine to express that Ian's acting wasn't up to par for you, but I feel that it's unfair for us to assume what happened behind the scenes.

And I also want to apologize for my last post, while it does convey my true feelings I did assume things about Ian that aren't really fair of me or anyone to assume. So I definitely contributed to the problem. I was also trying to steer us away from the comments about their personal lives. But now I must just come out and say that Ian is a real person and we can't have any bashing of real life people. It's an official rule here and it's one I'd want us to follow even if it weren't because that could discourage anyone who is a fan of Ian. We had this problem when Nina and Ian's break-up was reported, and seeing fans of Ian being alienated is something I never want to see again. Just try to remember that this is not just a Nina and Ian thread, it's an appreciation thread. Now I know it's difficult to say very much about them considering that they are split and barely interact anymore, but we just have to post under the mindset "if you don't have anything nice to say, refrain from saying anything at all".

Sorry for this large post, I've wanted to make this post for a while. I think we've all been through one messy break-up, and we all know those kinds tend to have 3 sides of the story. Ian's side, Nina's side, and the truth. Let's keep this in mind. So if I do come across anymore posts that bash I will issue a warning or I will have to ask you to leave the thread. But I don't believe that should be necessary, everyone seems to be respectful, and again I apologize for my last post in here and if you want to post something and aren't sure if it's okay to post you can absolutely send me a message and ask! I would encourage that, actually.

Karin - I'd like to say you have some great points. Ian did do a decent job in his scenes with Katherine. But this isn't surprising because I'm always satisfied with their scenes together, they both do the back and forth bantering so well.
Also in agreement about you pointing out that there weren't enough Delena scenes in the finale to judge. So that is something I will keep in mind as well! You turned a negative for me into a semi-positive for me and I think that's exactly what this thread needs.

Last edited by Erinღ; 04-09-2017 at 01:30 AM