View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Well the Chad episodes start in season 3 and continue into 4 that's when it started to go into Becca and Jesse show unfortunately, I didn't like that too much really not that it wasn't a great storyline to do: it just took away from what Life Goes On was about as a show and it wasn't that.
I think that "Life Goes On" was honestly one of the few shows that actually got better as it went on and I think that Jesse and Becca's story was groundbreaking. I think that the show understood in a way that many family oriented shows now and in the past just don't in that kids grow up and they change along the way and I thought that the change that was done with Becca was well done and the 18-34 year olds have always been important to anyone writing a primetime t.v. show and that could have played a role in my opinion and I think that even today Becca and Jesse's story deserves to be shared and told. I didn't like that Corky's storyline seemed so rushed after he got married.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola