View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 12:38 PM
royalღcaliber
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Do you remember what the person was sending hate to you about?

Sometimes I'm afraid that just reblogging something will set trolls after me. I don't make gifs or videos or anything, but they always somehow manage to find you.
It had something to do with the final Harry Potter movie, I made a post being upset that I got spoiled on the Ron/Hermione kiss. I hadn't read the books, so I didn't know about it. And people were posting it the day the movie came out, graining movie theather footage from a midnight showing. This was back before tumblr saviour, but yeah people lost their minds on me for some reason. If that happened now, I wouldn't care. But this was like 5 or 6 years ago, and still newish to tumblr, so yeah it wasn't fun.

They do! It's crazy!! But luckily I haven't been bothered in the last few years by any. Hopefully it stays that way

Quote:
With shows like Elementary, I really appreciate that the writers are keeping Joan and Sherlock platonic. And at NYCC last year, when someone asked if Joan/Sherlock are going to hook up romantically practically all of the audience Boo'd. I was so happy to see most people agree they shouldn't be together and that the producer heard we don't want them together. Not every guy/girl main characters need to end up together.
YES! I don't watch that show anymore, but I watched the first two seasons and I remember never wanting them to ever get together so I'm glad to hear that's a popular thing and that it won't be happening! I agree, it's nice when they can keep a girl/guy friendship platonic and not go the romantic route. It's why I was so annoyed when I found out that TVD put Stefan and Caroline together. I loved their friendship so much, and I hated that they had to ruin that all because Delena was huge, and Stefan didn't have anyone so stick him with Caroline because who else! It's lazy writing, imo. But then again, I stopped watching before they got together, so I don't know how it was developed so I shouldn't judge. But I think I was just upset that they took this really great friendship, and made it romantic.

Quote:
He's one of the few who doesn't make me roll my eyes.
Which is always a win in the TVD/TO universe!