View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 02:48 AM
*JAPRIL*
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Yeah I don't think they are back together either. If anything I think they are setting up a Maggie/Jackson pairing with him being in her story so much lately. I hope they don't go there but it does seem to me that it's going that way. Shonda always does that with Jackson and April. Give them something good then give them something bad and vice versa. So I won't be surprised if the great stuff we got in the Japril sequel was just a misdirect for what is coming
After tonight's episode I am so worried they are trying to set something up with Maggie/Jackson and they better not play with my emotions like this.....I am officially on notice and actually worried Maggie may start to like him Howe st he did call her "family".....that gives me a tiny bit of solace but because of how Shonda likes to take us thru hell emotionally with these characters I'm worried.....it better just be a close call like April gets jealous of just the time they spend.....I do not want it to be like him and Maggie actually go like each other......:/ :/ :/ ;(

SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)