View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 12:57 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

From what I can gather most people are taking the world good too literally. There's a difference between good and pure and everyone seems to be taking good as meaning pure instead of good just meaning good. If that makes any sense. I don't think for a second good was meant to be taking in the sense of pure. It think it was more of Elijah comparing Hayley to himself and meaning compared to him and his family, Hayley isn't quite there yet. I'm sure over time that'll change because the body count will change. It. But for now, I just wouldn't take the word good as meaning literally good.

Maybe I'm biased, but I don't take it as Elijah looking past Hayley's faults. I see it as Hayley already feeling bad about everything so Elijah doesn't try to rub salt into the wounds and vice versa. They both know they've done bad things in the past and they already feel guilty enough on their own so why add to it and make them feel even worse, You don't try to make the person you love feel worse than they already do. But everyone is sure to have a different view on this. People who ship them and people who don't will usually always look at it from different angles so I guess it just depends on where you're looking at it from.

{taek su mi sun}