View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 11:54 AM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly! I can admit that some of my ships do have their issues, and I'll acknowledge when I don't agree with something. But when people go to the tumblr tags for said ships, and make false and serious claims, I will speak up and explain what the difference is because I feel/hope they don't truly understand what they are implying because that's a sensitive topic and it's not something that should be thrown around lightly.

But yeah, luckily I haven't had to see or deal with that in a while.
I think a lot of the time fans feel like they have to like everything about their ship or like every action done by both halves of their ship. Criticism isn't allowed in fandom.

The other day I was in the Karamel tag on tumblr, and a Supercorp fan told the Karamel lovers they should kill themselves Totally disgusting, over the line behavior. If you don't like a ship, stay out of the tag. Don't ever, ever tell the fans to kill themselves. It's just a TV show. It's not serious, not going to alter the world. I hope no one listens to the troll.

Quote:
I personally don't know much about Freya's character since this is my first time watching with her in it, but from what I told she's suppose to be pretty powerful, and it didn't really seem that way to me,
The writers tried to say she's very powerful and has been around for 1000s of years, but every time a magical situation arises she either gets beaten by someone else or struggles.