View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 09:40 PM
julie29
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
I don't think they would know much about each other in a week and that would be too soon for a relationship. There might be a mystery for Jace but I don't think it is realistic for Clary to fall for him straight away. I think them getting to know more each other would be more realistic since when you meet someone new, you would want to know more about them being friends with them let alone start a relationship with them.

Yeah I agree. I think they firstly need to sort out what is happening with Valentine before anything happens. I feel like they did that in the books and I am hoping they do that for the show.
this is what i was talking about.... yes they like each other, they have attraction towards each other (maybe even some feelings... but i'm stil convinced that jace is in love, i mean he can't say "i was walling in love" and then just stopped from "falling in love"...it doesn't work that way) BUT like every relationship, they need to know each other to have a full and real relationship

like jace said before the revelation "this is you and me... this is real"... what they had was real, it's not because that their situation changed until 2x10 that it's not real anymore... we just have to wait...

Last edited by julie29; 04-04-2017 at 12:12 AM