View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 05:40 PM
royalღcaliber
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
The word is being used incorrectly. I can see how that behavior makes Klaus & Hook entitled and annoying because if a woman tells you to back off, she's not interested, she REALLY means it and don't hound her trying to convince her otherwise. The writers should be called out for reinforcing the belief that if a woman tells you she's not interested, just keep following her around cause she'll eventually change her mind.

But that behavior isn't rape. It's not at that point of violation yet.
Exactly! I can admit that some of my ships do have their issues, and I'll acknowledge when I don't agree with something. But when people go to the tumblr tags for said ships, and make false and serious claims, I will speak up and explain what the difference is because I feel/hope they don't truly understand what they are implying because that's a sensitive topic and it's not something that should be thrown around lightly.

But yeah, luckily I haven't had to see or deal with that in a while.

Quote:
ah, jumping right in. At least you have someone to get you up to speed.

What I mostly focused on during the Klaus is trapped behind a line of salt scenes is that they need to find themselves a siphoner. They had Freya breaking the spell (who I think for being an Original witch is written as weak 99% of the time) and it was taking forever and she was losing her concentration at the end, and all I could think of is a siphoner would eat that spell without a problem and he would've been freed 15 minutes ago.
Siphoners are the answer to everything, imo
Yeah, all of that was a little much! I personally don't know much about Freya's character since this is my first time watching with her in it, but from what I told she's suppose to be pretty powerful, and it didn't really seem that way to me, but I also don't know much about Siphoners, so I'll take your word for it Eventually I will get caught up on TVD and the TO seasons I missed.