View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 09:23 AM
TheCheshireKitten
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
To be honest, I thought Renard would die....after all, he has done bad things. Also, I was worried about Eve/Juliette....I didn't see how she would come back from being a Hexenbiest.

Overall, it's almost a bit weird that everyone survived. Were they hoping that another network would pick up the show?
If that had been a thing, there are other characters besides Renard's whose deaths would've stuck as well.

No, I don't believe there was any belief in the show getting picked up elsewhere. I think they just wanted to end it on a happy note.

I thought the finale was okay, and given the past couple seasons, that's good enough for me, I guess. But I do think they went for shock value over solid closure with multiple characters and it ended up being very, very rushed. This show made one of its most common mistakes leading up to the finale - too many procedural stand alones not enough build up to the end.

I did like the return of Marie and Kelly, even though it kinda made no sense that they suddenly appeared to Nick. The over focus on Kelly and Diana has mostly been wasted on me - I especially wanted to see more of the main cast after it was over and before they skipped forward 20 years.

For me, I'll remember Grimm for its first 3 seasons, and it's fantastic cast. Its cast was the only reason I made it through to the end, being honest.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote