View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 02:34 AM
julie29
Dedicated Fan

i just wanted to post a "quick" answer about the previous post

you're saying that clace need to slow down and get to know each other because "clary and jace didn't know much about each other" and that "jace isn't really confident in clary enough"... but it's totally normal... i mean a boy meet a girl, like the girl, wants to be in a relationship with (romantic or not)... i don't know about you but how can clary and jace could know each other after a week??? he's not simon, this guy knows everything about clary, there's really no mystery about her for him... and for jace clary is a "mystery"...

to have a good relationship you have to get to know each other... you can't have a proper relationship only based on attraction... but i understand (even if i don't like it) that they need to put climon first to have clace next

like i said before, the only thing we can agree on is that clace were put together way too fast in season 1... this is why i knew that season 2 would be completely different for them (season 2 was/is for climon... even if i didn't see any build up between these 2 until season 2A)

when i was talking about the "happy face" about simon... i was talking about the scene during alec's wedding when they were hugging in front of jace... it was a bit to much...

jace and simon both hate each other because they both love the same girl... jace is jealous of simon because he knows a side of clary that jace doesn't (basically her entire life) and now he's dating her (even worse for jace) and simon is jealous of jace because clary is attracted to him, the leader, the bad boy, the hottie, he's everything simon is not... the opposite of each other... the first rule of a love triangle.. a girl with 2 different boys fighting for her love/attention

i was wondering something about clary in season 1 and 2 (the beginning)... i don't think she realised how much she pushed simon deeper in his feelings by saying "i was a wreck when you were dead", "i love you", "you're always there for me".... in the first episode she said to him "i don't understand how someone can't not see that person next to you is in love with you"... climon is like dawson and joey, BFF, dating, bad breakup, and then joey found the love of her life

it's going to be funny to see climon's reaction about jace and the kiss

i would like for jace to fight for clary once the secret will be revealed to her... after all he still does have his chance with her, relationship or not... i want them to fight, to argue because there's so much between them that they need to discuss

Last edited by julie29; 04-03-2017 at 08:45 AM