View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 10:03 PM
lovedamon
Part-Time Fan

Hello evyerbody,
I just watched the finale, I havent seen the show in about 3 years, I knew about Stefans death because of all the social media.
I have to say i was expecting a better ending, even with Stefan´s death, I was always a Delena fan so I was expecting this intense, emotional and loving reunion, i did not get that at all.
I did cry when Stefan says goodbye, i didnt get how he shows up to Elena, while she´s sleeping? so his soul meets with her?
All the alter life was very confusing to me, since the first seasons of this show was not about this, then again the last four seasons were a mess in my opinion, thats why i stopped watching, didnt even know Caroline had children.
I guess I liked that Damon and Elena ended up together but was expecting more scenes with them and we did not get that at all.
Liked to see Jeremy was there, even though a glipmpse of him.
So Bonni will spend her life seeing the ghost of Enzo? did not like that, i dont think that is fair, even though shes trying to live her life at the fullest.
I dont know, the ending left me with this feeling of confusion and emptiness about a show that started like a great show but their characters had changed too much or their stories.