View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:04 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

I love this episode. It was nice to see Klaus reunite with Hope. I loved Hope's awkward hello to Klaus. Poor Klaus thought Hope was afraid of him, and was afraid that Hayley had thrashed him.

Kol once again was the voice of reason. They all sitting around chatting when they should be running.
Poor Rebecca , she actually thought Marcel cared about her. I do not think Marcel EVER care about her. He only wanted power,and New Orleans.

I loved Hope and Klaus bonding in the garden. That was a touching scene.

Will doesn't trust Marcel. I wonder why Vincent trust Marcel?

I was glad that Vincent mention all the witches that Marcel killed. Finally someone pointed out that everything wasn't so great under Marcel rule. The witches lived in fear. However it was interesting that we found out what turn Vincent's wife evil. However I would loved to know what happened to Vincent's baby?

Vincent said that he was looking for a way to destroy Marcel when he found the Manuel on the desk. Who put it there? It was written in his hand writing. So maybe another witch took control of him?

Why did Hope take her bracelet off to heal the butterfly? (I love it when Hope told Klaus not to tell her mom)

The great evil. Does anyone think that great evil could be Vincent's son?

How did that guy get Hope's hairbrush?