View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 12:51 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I really need to go back and watch more Miss Fisher stuff. And I'll look up Sapphire & Steel.

Yeah, I miss Terminator: TSCC. I was a huge John/Cameron shipper. I thought it was ironic and poetic that John Conner fell in love with a female Terminator. Too bad we never found out what Cameron really was because they implied she was a new model of undetermined origin.

Yeah, Brandy Ledford was a Penthouse Pet, and then she was on Baywatch: Hawaii before going on Andromeda. I wasn't aware she was on NCIS: LA. That's a pretty big step up. And I've seen Lexa on a couple of things lately. She's been on the Murder, She Bakes TV movie series on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and she's recently been on Arrow as Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Ra's al Ghul and one of Batman's love interests(and mother of his child) in the comics. Yeah, I remember Michael Vartan from Alias. I haven't seen The Arrangement, but it sounds interesting. I'd watch Lexa in anything.

Yeah, at least Farscape went out on a high note.