View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 05:46 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't read the article yet, but thought I would put it here anyway.

Forever Young Adult‏*
@4everYA
Hot take: #Dawson’sCreek has one of the greatest television finales of all time. Read about it. The DAWSON’S CREEK Rewatch Project: All Good Things Must Come To An End | Forever Young Adult

I liked this tidbit from the other article in the PJo Thread.

The Inessential Guide to Dawson's Creek — Clear Eyes, Full Shelves

Quote:
About 20% of the show is such satisfying entertainment that it makes up for the 50% mentioned in point #2.*
90% of that 20% is thanks to Pacey Witter.

And this one too

I knew I couldn't sit through all six seasons, so I carefully "curated" (god, I hate that word that's so overused it's now meaningless) my viewing, focusing on the Joey-Pacey story arc and other key episodes.
Clearly she is a Pacey fan

Quote:
Pacey Witter.
Clearly the best character on the show. (Though Jen could have been if they'd stretched her character a bit through better writing.) The show should've been called Pacey's Creek is what I'm saying... Originally written as Dawson's goofy sidekick best friend, Joshua Jackson's character stole the show as a sarcastic, yet good-hearted guy, who's kind of a hopeless romantic.*

Andie McPhee.
I don't know guys... Andie is a super smart girl and she dates Pacey and since Joshua Jackson has ridiculous chemistry with everyone, their relationship is totally believable and sweet. Unfortunately, I always feel guilty talking about Andie because must of what I like about her character is the way she was a catalyst for Pacey's transformation over the course of season 2 from a supporting role to the obvious star and most compelling character on the show...

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 03-29-2017 at 06:02 PM