View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 08:03 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
Outside of Dorne, Polygamy isn't really accepted anymore. Even with the Targaryans, I think the last one to have multiple wives was Maegor the Cruel which was way in the past. If Rhaegar hadn't been killed and King's Landing wasn't sacked, how did he expect people to react to him taking two wives?

Even in Dorne I don't think multiple *marriages* are a thing, but I could be wrong there.
Yeah, we need some clarification as to why Jon has a legitimate claim to the throne. Another thing that makes him legitimate are the Kingsguards at ToJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Dany is so proud with her dragons, she'll put them at the front. I don't think D&D will make it that easy However, if you really thought about it, Dany has enough men and dragons to conquer Westeros easily. Cersei has Grejoys and Lannisters army only I think? but D&D won't make it that easy for Dany..May be some one will betray her? I don't think those Sand Snakes will hold long, they'll get killed that season I'm sure. I don't know how much now does Olenna hold the Reach army after her family all dead? The legal heirs are dead. I predict a conflict within the Reach
I agree. It may look easy for Dany to defeat Cersei but she will face an obstacle, it won't be that easy for her. For me, I just want the Sand Snakes to die already. And yeah, Tyrells are dead with only Olenna alive.

Quote:
I don't know about that other theory to be honest I read Meera-being-Jon's sister theory, nothing else as I recall....Pleeeeeeeease tell me
Spoiler:

Quote:
If this the case in Donre, so yeah that's will be the other acceptable solution.. And yeah I agree Lyanna won't like ever to be a second wife.. Perhaps, he convinced her to do so till he can get a divorce and to break her betroth with Robert
I'm not sure either. And how does divorce work in Westeros anyway?

Quote:
yeah! he burned it, he was so angry knowing she had cheated him with other men so he cut his relationship with her. Actually, If you had read the 4th book, you'll find how Jaime investigated on her betrayal and when he was sure, he ended it.. But here, Jaime still follows Cersei without any rational thinking and this's pissing me off
I think it's D&D wanting to drag out the whole Jaime/Cersei relationship on the show and also because Nik & Lena are both amazing in their roles so even if I despise their relationship, I still want them around and interacting. But it will all crumble soon and I actually like the direction the show is taking with these two.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.