View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:22 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Seriously! Madison SEEMED mature and smart and thats why she was hired to watch Delia. But the second that Andy caught Madison macking on his 16 year old son, she should have been fired. I mean, how can you trust the judgement of a 20 year old that wants to be in a relationship with a 16 old? Like you said, she shouldnt be allowed to continue nannying his younger daughter! I just dont get it, and it makes no sense to me.

I have to chalk it up to Andy just wanting to keep the peace with son. Which is really not good parenting. I know that Ephram doesnt bode well with harsh Andy, but so what? You dont have to be friends with your kids, you need to set ground rules. And he's letting Ephram walk all over him. Andy's APPROACH with Ephram in the past has been wrong. He needs to actually sit Ephram down and talk to him like a human. But perhaps if he did that Ephram would be more understanding and willing to listen.

And the saddest thing in it all is that Andy never even had a conversation with Madison and Ephram about sex. If he's gonna allow it to continue (or even if he's not) he should still speak to them about making sure Madison is on birth control and also that Ephram be safe if he plans to have sex. Maybe had he had that conversation with them the pregnancy wouldn't have happened.

Exactly! And especially knowing he'd never had a girlfriend before. Like, really Madison? You're gonna be his first? Just... gross! Like you said, she should have done the right thing. As if she couldn't find another guy! It's so irritating to watch play out this time around now that I am older myself and understand how wrong it is. She's just being selfish and wanting what she wants instead of actually thinking it through. In the grand scheme of life 2 years is not that long. Madison could have told him she wanted to remain friends, and maybe in 2 years when he was 18, if he still wanted it, they could try something.

I'm surprised that Ephram acted the way he did. I'm surprised he didnt understand WHY Andy was so upset and act more sheepish in the entire situation. He could have still gone to Madison and said he wanted to keep seeing her, I felt that would have been in character for a 16 year old, but to stand up to his father the way he did was really irritating. Come on Ephram, you know you are wrong. And who are you to demand that relationship? Like, take some seats child.I think you are right about Amy I think she was on a destructive path and probably why she went after Tommy to begin with. She just wanted a reaction out of people.

I think you are right about Amy, I think she was just trying to lash out and get a reaction. It's probably whys started dating Tommy to begin with, actually.

It's sad how Harold is acting. You would think he would be more mature and understanding over the situation but I will presume that Harold was just really upset about Amy's mental state and he was hoping that being hard on her would knock it out of her like maybe it had in the past.
I love your thoughts so much. I wish you were around when we were discussing live. So many regulars would have appreciated and loved your thoughts so much. Glad you're around now.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote