View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 10:19 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
I kind of want Dany to hide her dragons from Cersei & Euron. I think the Dothraki & Unsullied can take down both Cersei & Euron's armies.
Dany is so proud with her dragons, she'll put them at the front. I don't think D&D will make it that easy However, if you really thought about it, Dany has enough men and dragons to conquer Westeros easily. Cersei has Grejoys and Lannisters army only I think? but D&D won't make it that easy for Dany..May be some one will betray her? I don't think those Sand Snakes will hold long, they'll get killed that season I'm sure. I don't know how much now does Olenna hold the Reach army after her family all dead? The legal heirs are dead. I predict a conflict within the Reach

Quote:
That Meera theory has to have more bearing to be true. I'll make it vague for now because even on the show, I don't think it's true. Plus I want the other theory to happen, if you understand what I mean
I don't know about that other theory to be honest I read Meera-being-Jon's sister theory, nothing else as I recall....Pleeeeeeeease tell me

Quote:
I think it was mentioned here before that the Martells are flexible with polygamy so that would explain Rhaegar taking Lyanna as his wife but then that wouldn't sit well with Lyanna being a Stark. I hope they'll address this on the show. Bran needs to get a vision of the past again.
If this the case in Donre, so yeah that's will be the other acceptable solution.. And yeah I agree Lyanna won't like ever to be a second wife.. Perhaps, he convinced her to do so till he can get a divorce and to break her betroth with Robert

Quote:
Yeah, in the books they're not in a good place anymore. That was because Jaime didn't want to be the King's Hand right after Cersei wanted him to since he refused it. And then she wrote to him about being in trial and that she needs his help and for him to be her champion but he burned the letter?
yeah! he burned it, he was so angry knowing she had cheated him with other men so he cut his relationship with her. Actually, If you had read the 4th book, you'll find how Jaime investigated on her betrayal and when he was sure, he ended it.. But here, Jaime still follows Cersei without any rational thinking and this's pissing me off
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth