View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:01 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
In some ways, it was even more weird than you would think. The Evil Queen and Regina did became one and they did not at the same time. Thanks to the convenient magic shhers, Regina ended up with two hearts: onethat contained all her light, and another all her darkness.

The good half mixed both hearts, produced two identical ones, in order to make both Regina two whole beings with light and darkness. So, technically, you can't say her Evil half got a happy ending, sincethey both had half of her light and half of her darkness.

I don't know how much sense that even makes, but I think, in their minds, since they are both light and darkness, they were trying to give Regina a happy ending, and not give her at the same time. They actually had Robin saying maybe he was supposed to save the EQ, and Regina saying page 23 was never supposed to be her happy ending, but only supposed to give her hope when she needed it.

In another words, we are supposed to accept Robin was always supposed to be the EQ happy ending and never Regina, and our Robin was only supposed to be a "test".

The way I see it, they clearly don't realize they owed Robin's fans fixing the destroyed soul thing. They are never going to give us morethanwhat they did on that matter. We are supposed to be happy with the 'maybe Hades was lying' thing, because Robin was never a character for them. He only mattered as Regina's love interest. Ultimately it was only about her. Even Wish Robin was treated with more respect and care than real Robin was.

But, it was nice to see the old Outlawqueen chemistry once again, and I did enjoy the scenes I saw with their banter. It was bittersweet in a way. I didn't watch the whole episode, though. Just some scenes...
Yeah, that sounds VERY weird and I don't think I like it, lol. I'm back to thinking of it like Regina having a twin who is now composed of both her light and darkness. It's technically not HER happy ending nor her life she is living out so it is so pointless. The whole split arc is pretty pointless.

So the reasoning behind page 23 is now that it was never meant for Regina? If true, it negates Tink even taking her to the tavern in the first place. To say it was always the EQ's story is cementing the stupid idea that EQ and Regina are now separate people. The EQ who left with Wish Robin is not even an Alternate Reality Regina|EQ, this is a part of Regina that literally came out of HERSELF. Wish Robin isn't even AU either. How does this even make sense?

Oh, so page 23 was never about any actual hope for the real OQ, only for Regina when she needed hope herself? Mind if I ask, hope for what exactly? Nothing works out for her. The page seems to come across pretty meaningless at this point as it pertains to the real Robin Hood, who found the page lol, and our Regina|EQ.

I don't like how it was explained away. Not shocking, though.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.