View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 08:54 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I just saw that Brad Bell interview in SOD. His excuse for getting rid of Caroline was pathetic and complete bull.

I really liked Caridge, but if he wanted to put her with Thomas, he picked entirely the wrong way. Once he had the groggy sex night, a lot of fans couldn't get on board with Carmas, even the dude from TVGuide called him out for trying to gloss over the sex scene as written. So, instead of trying something different, he just wrote Caroline out! Like Linsey lost her job because he doesn't know how to write if he can't fit the person into the plot. He's all about plot, not character. He had no idea how to redeem Thomas, so he just got rid of Caroline, when he could have just reunited her and Ridge. What an idiot.
Completely agree with you and Caroline wasn't one of my favorite but this whole thing is just straight up disgraceful. You don't need to be a huge fan to see that.

I feel for Linsey to lose her job because Bell wrote a horrible storyline from the beginning.

Thomas/Caroline got ruined the day when Thomas sort of looked like a predator.... And than the writers brushed it off and had Caroline have feelings over Thomas OVER Ridge??? Which made no sense and I'm not the biggest Ridge fan but it was done so poorly.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote