View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 08:24 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

What is it with kings in this world losing their minds? Can you imagine how wrong a Cersei-Euron alliance will be? They may have some armies but once they see Dany's army...LOL. I don't even know how they will both react. And once Euron finds out Theon & Yara are with Dany, he will definitely strike an alliance with Cersei.

I have no idea how Meera's story will go now other than the fact that at least she's still with Bran. There are some theories out there about her.

Yeah, by the reasons you have mentioned, I don't think Jon is a bastard either. Plus he's been living with a lie like that since he was born so it's anti-climactic if he was. He's a Targaryen and not a bastard with a very legitimate claim to the throne.

I think Jaime needs to be free of his emotions with Cersei to really take a good look at Brienne and tbh, I don't think Jaime is there yet. The only indication that I've seen from him that might stray away from Cersei is that look he gave her when she was crowned in the S6 finale. So I really hope that S7 is the season we see them both crumble.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality