View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
Genosha destruction always bothered me SO much. The way they just did it like it's nothing, and they killed off 16 million mutants!
I agree. I much preferred it when it was a segregated state. When they gave it away to Magneto, they ****ed up because honestly, how powerful could a little island with millions of mutants be?? So they used that genocide storyline by Cassandra to reset it.

Like you said, even though a lot of those mutants had useless abilities, how likely would it be that not ONE of them could do something to stop it??

Quote:
I love Emma. She is mine favourite X-men.
She was just too tacked on for me. I actually learned how to read on Astonishing Xmen comics with my uncle when I was a little squirt waaaay back in the 70ies so in the big scheme of things, she's a latecomer to me. I liked her better as a villain.

Quote:
It's sad she is so disrespected in movie universe.
Ugh. To say the least! She's there just to be a bikini bimbo for Shaw to order around. and she was never that in the comics, even back when she was operating with Shaw.

Quote:
Spider-Man 3 received bad reviews and they just started rewriting script for a 4th part again and again. They had Black Cat and Vulture as main villains, but they just decided to cancel it. Imo, it was a wrong decision.
I think they wanted a cooler Spiderman. Maguire was too close to the actual character from the comics. Shame they wasted the Venom storyline but then again, maybe they'll get back to it in the reboot(s)

Quote:
IF is kinda better with every episode. I have strange feelings about Finn Jones. I can't understand if he is not acting good or just not trying cuz script is bad.
I think he's not a great actor to start with and you'd need a really good one to elevate the material he's getting.

I'm almost done with Falling Water and I have a sinking feeling it's not going to be renewed. I thought it was a mini ****!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"