View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 08:39 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
If we only had the Five Kings to choose from, which one would you all want to rule Westeros?
Robb obviously..No Grejoy or Joff, they're psychos. Renly had no right and he's kinda reckless which I didn't like in him. Stannis had every right to be the king but when this red priestess is not around. He had gone mad, doing dreadful things.
Quote:
I think eventually Jon will believe him. He is his 'brother' and I think they'll all find out eventually that he's the 3-Eyed Raven now. They haven't seen Bran in a looooong time and is he presumed dead?
I meant others like Dany. Jon of course will believe his brother but what about every one else?? There should be something to convince them or they'll just consider it as fake claim.
Quote:
I guess it's also to show that his ambition to become King is his utmost priority over his family even if it means their life. I think if "the Lord of Light" commanded him to kill his wife, he'd do it too.
And this is when I changed my mind about Stannis..At first, I supported his claim but when I saw how he could do such dreadful deeds..No thanks, We don't need him.

Quote:
Actually I'm not sure how much he slipped? It seems vague. Does he mean that Euron & Cersei will ally together because that's already expected.
May be he meant Euron will propose to Cersei to marry her. Will they get married and dump Jaime??? We all expect they'll ally but what about marriage? I don't know actually.. Was he speaking about himself then?? No idea..

I liked the bit on J/B as he announced it's love not just mutual respect

Quote:
"It's built out of contempt, which has turned into real respect, and love -- not that they would ever use that word. I think they feel very strongly for each other.
but at the same he thinks they won't ever act on it .... I hope that's not true then why they started it from the beginning if they won't act on it?? Damn..
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth