View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:19 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
season 1 of preacher ended with a bang (literally)! Last we saw of our intrepid survivors, they were headed off on an epic road trip to find god. (no, it’s not a metaphorical search for god, it’s the real deal.) this week, at the film, music, and interactive media festival, sxsw (in austin, tx), amc announced that preacher will be returning on monday, june 19, 2017 at 9pm est. Yes, you still have a few months of anticipation, but we do have some casting news as well as some photos to wet your whistle while you wait.

When we embark on the adventure of season 2 of preacher, we will still be riding alongside some familiar faces. Dominic cooper will reprise his role as the west texas preacher, jesse custer. He is joined by ruth negga as jesse’s ex-girlfriend tulip, and irish vampire pal, cassidy (played by joseph gilgun). You can also expect to see ian coletti as arseface/eugene root, and even more of graham mctavish as the cowboy (now that the forces of heaven have released him from hell for some work).

The 13 episode season will also introduce some new faces, including noah taylor (game of thrones), julie ann emery (fargo), ronald guttman (mad men), pip torrens (star wars: The force awakens), malcolm barrett (dear white people) and justin prentice.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.