View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 03:56 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Andy overhearing E/M together and listening to Ephram bad mouth him was so CRINGEY!

Andy reacted how he should have but him not firing Madison was a bit unrealistic imo. Had Madison been a guy and Ephram his daughter, I cant imagine he would let Madison anywhere near his kid. Ephram is being super selfish and annoying not understanding why Andy is so upset. And then going to Madisons and them both sneaking behind his back again? Really? And then Andy at the end saying he was going to let Ephram date Madison? WTF?! What kind of parent is that? He gives into Ephram too easy sometimes.
I love your thoughts so much. I couldn't agree more. Madison is such a loser allowing this sick romantic relationship to even transpire, and to go there knowing her very reason for being hired was to watch a young, impressionable girl. Not to seduce and get together with her 16-year-old brother. It seriously makes me sick. So she allowed that to even happen, but then to not listen to Andy who was against it is despicable. Andy caved because of Ephram, not because of lame Madison. Madison understood that Andy was against a relationship even if he caved. She had the power, she should have told Ephram no and called it off. She was the adult with a supposed brain. She should've done the right thing.

Ephram acted way more immature over this situation in season two compared to what he did throughout all of season one. I absolutely hated to see him essentially regress. Really sad. He reminded me of a little boy on the floor pounding his fists upset over not getting that candy bar. That is how he reacted to his father who was older and wiser when he practically begged him not to go ahead with this ridiculous relationship with Madison.

If Madison wasn't going to do the right thing, I think Andy should have dug his feet in even further and said absolutely not. But I think he was scared that all of the progress he made with Ephram in season one would fly out the window. I think Ephram knew this too and used it against him.

Quote:
Amy inviting a boy she just met to family dinner is so annoying! I would tell him to leave if I were Amy's family... But Harold's questions were awful! He IMO was almost bullying a 17 year old kid about his family life. And what did Amy expect inviting him over? Didn't she know her family would react this way?
I have a feeling Amy knew what she was doing. Amy was soaking in such deep depression at this point she wanted a response. She certainly got it. LOL Harold definitely had some pretty horrible moments in season two.

Quote:
Harold needs to get a grip though, the way he is speaking to Amy when shes going through this depressive stage is just not helping things at all. i understand the concept of "tough love" but its obvious shes depressed and sad and lonely, not just acting out like a normal teenager! And I think he needs to speak to her with more care and patience.
Yes, he is just so wrong on every level. That's why I think Amy inviting Tommy was to get a response from her father. It was a cat and mouse game played by father/daughter. However, the daughter was only 16 and drowning in situational depression. Harold was the adult, the father, and the medical doctor.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-24-2017 at 04:02 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote