View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 12:10 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Agree, the fact that he is a doctor just makes it so much worse too. He's letting his own bias about Amy being his daughter affect his decision on the subject.
Exactly. It's maybe slightly more understandable if Harold was just a father and didn't understand depression and how medication can help, even short-term, as was Amy's case. But the fact that he's a physician absolutely makes it so much worse.

Quote:
Yeah the first time around, being a lot younger, i found the E/M storyline to be sort of fun and thrilling now, as a late 20 year old, I just cant find it appealing, just gross. Like you said, she has this weird power trip over him and is constantly acting like shes so much more mature but then kisses him and very obviously likes the attention from him. It so skeevy.
It really is gross. It's like she's playing mind games with him for her own benefit. I will never agree with anyone who thinks Ephram benefited from his relationship with Madison. How is that possible when she played games the entire time with this odd power she showcased for her own pleasure. Not only does she have sex with him in the very illegal sense, but she does a number on him mentally too. It's so damn wrong.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote