View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 10:36 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Andy reacted how he should have but him not firing Madison was a bit unrealistic imo. Had Madison been a guy and Ephram his daughter, I cant imagine he would let Madison anywhere near his kid.
I totally agree that there is a definite double standard when it comes to sons and daughters. I am somewhat guilty of this double standard myself.
When I first watched the series I didn't mind Ephram and Madison together...especially when I realized it wasn't the end game. But..in hindsight after seeing what devastation this relationship gave to the family...I am against these two.

Quote:
And what did Amy expect inviting him over? Didn't she know her family would react this way?
You're right. Amy should have known better than to invite this guy.
Quote:
Harold needs to get a grip though, the way he is speaking to Amy when shes going through this depressive stage is just not helping things at all. i understand the concept of "tough love" but its obvious shes depressed and sad and lonely, not just acting out like a normal teenager! And I think he needs to speak to her with more care and patience.
Tough love is definitely not the way to go in this case. Harold was reacting to Amy's depression as a parent and not as a doctor.

Quote:
I did like seeing Harold and Andy bond. And Rose telling off her mom was amazing!
Andy/Harold were one of my other favorite couples! Wasn't Rose's mom an obnoxious creep?!?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote