View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 05:00 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)
On a lighter note, how awesome was it at the beginning when Bellamy & Kane co-saved thay guy who fell in the rain? Loved seeing them working together like that!
I loved that bit too! Teamwork-ing again.

Poor Paula.

Re the floating comment, Selina also said as much in her review :

Quote:
And maybe this is ~controversial, but I’m actually glad he went there! Look, you all know I want The 100 to rebrand as a Kane-centric show titled ‘100 Kids and Counting,’ and the Bellamy/Kane dynamic is particularly special to me, but no relationship on this show is without nuance, and I always love when characters bring up their own history. Kane may have come a long way, but he definitely overstepped his boundaries just a little by comparing his own parental love for Bellamy to the woman he helped execute.

That isn’t something Bellamy can be expected to just gloss over, as much as we want him to move forward and work through his traumas as opposed to opening up old wounds. And considering that Kane was trying to ease his guilt — something Bellamy clearly isn’t willing to let Kane do yet — it was an obvious shot to take. (Bellamy and Octavia are actually very similar in that way: they both embrace the darkness, and push those away who try to ease it.)

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit