View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:44 PM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
I've updated the OP

We could add a quotes section (since that was also in there) but everything was just copied and pasted from IMDB I'd rather have the best ones in there
Aw yay! Thanks I just skimmed it. The stuff on IMDb isn't even all accurate lol. I have tons of quotes by Hugh and about Hugh in this word document from back when I was helping with a website. I'd be happy to post some of those quotes when I get home later and you can add them to the OP if you'd like.

Quote:
if you want his movies list to be different you can totally bring over yours!
I could make a movie list

Quote:
I added you on the list!
Thank you!

Quote:
Oh wow supercool! ESpecially tap dancing
Do you know where I can find a clip? I'm curious now!
Here's one taken from someone's phone with surprisingly good quality of him doing Luck Be A Lady and Singin' in the Rain in late 2015. He dances doing Luck Be A Lady and then puts on tap shoes to tap dance for singing in the rain. It's especially adorable towards the end, but the whole thing is good:

And this is pretty cool. Hugh helped this radio guy's dream of tap dancing on a stage come true and you see the rehearsal process. Hugh was taking it easy on him, LOL:

Hugh is actually quite a good dancer, which I find to be an accomplishment for a man who is nearly 6'3". Usually tall men don't move as smoothly/as well as he does with this type of dancing and tap dancers are usually pretty well under 6'. Hugh also does ballroom dancing/salsa/tango/waltz and pop music dancing. He's a trained dancer, which a lot of people don't know, although he did start late only in his late teens, which is late for a dancer. Still, he started training in dancing before he trained in acting. Part of the reason he was cast in X-Men was because the director had seen a tape of him dancing and doing choreographed fight moves for Oklahoma. Good dancers tend to learn fight choreography easily because there is a similar approach in dancing and martial arts. So there's a fun fact for you!
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
~Search4Truth~ is offline   Reply With Quote