View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:32 PM
posterity
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
AMEN SISTER.

Um, saying someone is older or old is fine thats not the the issue and you know it. Its when you imply that Meredith is undesirable because Ellen is old that I have issues with! Come on. This is common sense people.

And I'm sorry but 47 is not old. So saying she looks old IS an insult! Its meant to be an insult. Stop playing stupid you aren't fooling anyone by trying to get around these insults.
I didn't imply she is unattractive because she is old. I said has three children and given her age, the chance for any more is slim to none. I would wager that Nathan thought about children with his previous fiance and maybe waited a bit later so he was well off. He is unable to consider that with Meredith.

However, it is unrealistic that Nathan would be so fixated on Meredith because she has been particularly nasty to him, and she has not looked her personal best in a few seasons, so it cannot be her appearance that attracts him. It's kind of a question mark right now and I think it is fine for me to say it.