View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:24 PM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes they did. But her costume could've been better. Having long hair hanging down like that isn't practical for a cat burglar. I'd prefer the outfit from the comics where she has a full cowl covering her head, with the cat-ears and the infrared goggles. And the whip. She needs the whip. Even Indiana Jones had a whip.
I liked the long hair sticking out.

Quote:
Well, I'll agree to disagree with you, sum1. But even though people are retiring older, people who do strenuous activity still have shorter shelf lives. Professional athletes still reach retirement when they're close to 40 because the body can't take that much punishment for that long. That's why Frank Miller had Bruce Wayne become Batman at age 25, so he'd have a long career ahead of him. But there's one more thing to consider: at the age Ben Affleck is he's not gonna be Batman for long. Robert Downey Jr. only had to wear armor and have CGI do the rest, but Batman is a more physically demanding role. When the next actor takes over he'll probably be much younger, making Snyder's old Batman redundant. Just saying.
Have you seen the Expendables? Really old guys are doing active action roles these days and it'll only become more common as medicine continues to advance and populations age.