View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 02:55 PM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good to see you back btw!
Aw thank you! My name is Theresa, by the way. Is your name Karen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
I love your title idea! We should use it!

Quote:
Okay cool thanks for the info! I'll definitely keep an eye out for it then!
You're welcome Let me know if you ever see it

Quote:
Have you seen a lot of Hugh's other works?
Yeah, I've seen a lot of his movies and some of his plays. Some of his movies I love. Other movies of his I don't like. Then there are some movies of his that I felt were a bit mediocre but adored his performances in them. How about you?

Quote:
When did you meet him btw?
My fiance and I met him once in December 2014 and 4 more times in January 2015 when we went to see his play, The River (for just $35 from the front row)! We met Hugh's wife, Deb, too, and she is such a sweetheart. Hugh took pictures with us and hugged me on a couple of different days. He's like that. He hugs a lot of his fans In person, Hugh is also pretty soft spoken and gentle, which comes across as so precious because he's such a tall, muscular guy (slender though, in person). He's a little touchy-feely, lol. My fiance had taken a little video of us meeting Hugh one of the times, and Hugh even gently patted my arm to thank me and playfully tugged on the rim of my hat another time. Hugh signed playbills for everyone too. He was enthusiastically doing charity work for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS after his play and the usher explained to us that he was the only actor on all of Broadway who was still doing it since the obligation to participate had ended several weeks before. He's just a really kind man. It's hard to explain. It goes beyond just nice. There is a caring warmth that radiates from Hugh and his wife, and you get the sense that they genuinely care for you and wish they could get to know you - at least we did (as do many who meet them). They also both have impeccable manners. For example, we saw Hugh literally hold the door for some fans and he took his sunglasses off to look us straight in the eyes and ask us how we were. He also remembers a lot of his fans' names, and Deb was so concerned when we met her that she acted very motherly and wanted to make sure we stay warm and get home safe. I'll never forget my experience with them.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]