View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:57 AM
DriftingWanderlust
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I am too, but I do wonder why A+E brought him back ??, was it mainly because of the backlash..
No. I do think to give him more closure yes. But in this show a lot of dead characters can be seen in flashbacks so they A&E never say you wont ever see them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I don't think so, they plotted this story arc last March. We will have to watch and find out.
No it was not in March. The way Sean was giving his exit interviews. He did not know which was obvious. I think he was acting like he was the only actor in showbiz to ever been written out it felt like at times.

Also Adam and Eddy confirmed they came up with it later in the Yahoo interview last week.

Moving on to Regina and Robin, when you killed off the real Robin last year, was it always the plan to introduce the Wish World version?
Horowitz: We came up with it later. One of the things we always wanted to do was an alternate universe, and we thought it was a great way to test Regina, very similar thematically to what we just said about Hook. Regina thought she could do a shortcut — “I’m going to take all the evil stuff, the stuff I hate about myself and throw it away.” I think she’s learning that life doesn’t work like that. Life isn’t black and white, it’s grey. Her having to deal with the past to move on to the future, that’s exactly what this Robin Hood is. He looks like her Robin Hood, but he’s obviously a different person. It’s her coming to terms with that, and it’s coming to terms with letting go of Robin and moving forward.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/once-upon-a...190421059.html

Last edited by DriftingWanderlust; 03-20-2017 at 11:24 AM