View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 09:40 AM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Love that he had a crush on Olivia. His wife of 21 years, Deb, actually kind of resembled Olivia when she was much younger so it still worked out for him.

Regarding title ideas... there are so many great quotes about how nice and humble Hugh is, and I've also met him and found that rumor to be 100% true. I saw that a good friend of Hugh Jackman's named Hugh Evans, who is the head of the humanitarian organization, Global Citizens, tweeted Hugh recently saying, "Congratulations on the success of Logan. You deserve all the success you get" or something like that. Evans had talked in an interview about all Jackman has done for him and how he admires him so much as a person. How about a title of: "Because such a wonderful person deserves all the success in the world" or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
I'm very happy to finally hear something who saw this! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm on the fence because I couldn't quite get into the other Wolverine film but this is a really different film then?
Yeah, 'Logan' is waaaay different than the other Wolverine films or even the other X-Men movies. It's sort of its own thing. It's very sad though. I personally like 'Logan' the best out of the X-Men films, but I think it depends on the person how they will feel about it. I hope you will like it. The acting in it is phenomenal. I think it lives up to the praise it is getting from critics and audiences, but everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]