View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:30 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

โ€œThey say home is where the heart isโ€

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I have seen that said on other threads though. Not saying that you said it but its been around the board, mainly the general thread. Which is fine if people think that but I don't agree with it.

I do think KW had it in his head to kill Stefan and was going to go with it.
Would it have been so hard to not kill anyone? Another thing is Stefan dies and then a few minutes later we see him in the afterlife. And for this reason they couldn't have a proper funeral or mourning period. When I read the article about someone dying I was under the impression that they would spend at least half the episode saying goodbye to the character. And again it makes it look like the plot was more important and that the characters are just pawns to serve the plot. Because they could have still had the message of peace if he died from old age. Elena could have just woken up in the distant future so DE could get the human life after Damon took the cure. Or they could have just created a new cure. They had no issues waking Elena up from a coma that apparently had no loophole And Defan could have both been concerned with finding peace over their human lifetimes and in the end they do. Not sure if I'm making sense But at the end of the day I think every character deserved better. I think after they delayed Damon's growth so many times over the years he deserved a better redemption arc then what they gave him.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-20-2017 at 02:33 PM