View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 08:28 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
stranger things has been the talk of the town since its debut last summer. Seriously, everyone with a netflix account has been talking about the sci-fi phenomenon non-stop over the course of the year.

With a halloween premiere date looming for season two, fans are gearing up for another mid-western adventure this year. According to the show's producers however, there will be plenty more horror for the character to contend with in the new season.

While talking with spotify at sxsw, composers kyle dixon and michael stein revealed that the new episodes will spend a lot more time in the terrifying alter-world, the upside down.

Dixon had this to say regarding the second season;

“there are new characters, fun, and the upside-down will be more of a place—you’ll spend more time. So we’ll make a lot more weird music this time around.”

will may have escaped the terrifying place, but eleven is still trapped. It looks like everyone will have to endure more of the upside down in the future, and no one is exactly looking forward to that.

The 9-episode second season of netflix's stranger things will debut in october 31st 2017.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.