View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 12:28 PM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The instant they arrived, Hermione dropped Harry’s hand and walked away from him, finally sitting down on a large rock; her face on her knees,shaking with what he knew were sobs. He watched her, supposing that he ought to go and comfort her, but something kept him rooted to the spot. Everything inside him felt cold and tight: Again he saw the contemptuous expression on Ron’s face. Harry strode off through the heather, walking in a large circle with the distraught Hermione at its center, casting the spells she usually performed to ensure their protection. They did not discuss Ron at all over the next few days. Harry was determined never to mention his name again, and Hermione seemed to know that it was no use forcing the issue, although sometimes at night when she thought he was sleeping, he would hear her crying. Meanwhile Harry had started bringing out the Marauder’s Map and examining it by wandlight. He was waiting for the moment when Ron’s labeled dot would reappear in the corridors of Hogwarts,proving that he had returned to the comfortable castle, protected by his status of pureblood.

By day, they devoted themselves to trying to determine the possible locations of Gryffindor’s sword, but the more they talked about the places in which Dumbledore might have hidden it, the more desperate and far-fetched their speculation became..

Godric's Hollow Chapter, Deathly Hallows
That's why I didn't like the dance..Both of them were not in that mood..

I liked Harry's reaction in here..He was angry with Ron and sad and worried about him checking his map to find out if he returned to Hogwarts.

They spoke, nothing indicates who'd started it but they avoided speaking about Ron
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 03-19-2017 at 12:37 PM