View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Yeah..Varys vs Qyburn..it'll be awesome. Varys is a smart man, he wouldn't let all his little birds fly away I guess

I like what D&D had said about Arya and Sansa:

Quote:
Arya’s a rebel, and I think people are drawn to people who rebel against whatever the societal structures are. For me though, Sansa goes on one of the most interesting journeys; She doesn’t start out as someone who is really sharp, shrewd and tough, but she becomes that person. Arya is kind of always there, which is what’s great about her, but Sansa had to get there by painful experience.
Quote:
I think Sansa’s had to face harder choices. With Arya there’s always a pretty clear path of: What’s the cool, badass thing to do? Sansa’s choices, in a way, feel more real, and resonate more with not black and white, but gray experiences.
I like Sansa more than Arya and what they say is exactly what I felt..Sansa was annoying and selfish at first but she went through a terrible experience more than Arya..Arya is always strong and can deal with stuff bravely but Sansa's not like that so she'd suffered more. She was raised up as a lady, knew nothing but to sew and to prepare herself for her Knight-husband.. I'm kinda grateful D&D made her grow stronger..We didn't see that yet in GRRM's books but I guess it'll happen sooner or later.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth