View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:49 PM
flaminga
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Once I realized that I was becoming a Josh fan I did the same thing, watching everything I could find with him in it and with each new movie I became a bigger fan and now I'm hooked for life. I've said it before several times, but when Josh does a role, I see the character he is playing and not just Josh in a movie and that to me is what makes a person a great actor. There are some very famous actors out there that can't do that. Josh really is a diamond in the rough and his performances are incredible.

To this day when I watch Fringe or DC or any of his movies I can't see Pacey in Peter or Peter in Duncan, etc. Even though there are some mannerisms that are the same (a Josh thing), he brings something new to every role. So talented.
(example of mannerism: when he plays "nervous" in a scene, he will touch his nose or rub his eye and I think it's so cute)

BTW Congratulations on getting your First
As I watch more and more Josh movies my love for him grows just as it did for you. I've actually always been a fan since the DC days but I never took the time to watch his films. Now that I am, I am so hooked on how great on an actor he is. And for the record, I think his best acting of all is in The Affair. (Watching The Affair recently is what actually made me go back and watch his films and rewatch S1-4 of DC.)